Wild Maine Blueberry

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by tease

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Makes me yearn for summers in Maine. Steeped it a little too long, I think. The scent is delicious and hearty, yet given that, the flavor doesn't quite live up to expectations without significant...” Read full tasting note
    tease 50 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

These special signature blends of tea were created exclusively for us by the purveyors of the world’s finest tea, The Republic of Tea. Our fruit teas were inspired by Stonewall Kitchen’s jams and marmalades. Tiny Maine blueberries are noted to have one of the highest concentrations of antioxidants of any fruit. Brew a delicious cup of hot tea and enjoy the benefits of a nutritious and flavorful pick-me-up, morning afternoon or evening.

About The Republic of Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Makes me yearn for summers in Maine. Steeped it a little too long, I think. The scent is delicious and hearty, yet given that, the flavor doesn’t quite live up to expectations without significant amounts of sugar bring it out. Wish they used real blueberries, but I have a feeling it is just flavoring and black tea. Still, quite scrumptious, and definitely worth picking up for a steep or several!