Pomegranate Green Tea

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Lisbet

From The Republic of Tea

Superfruit Tea – We are proud to use real, all natural Pomegranate juice in this blend of fine China green tea.

The glistening crimson seeds of the pomegranate fruit are deliciously sweet and heavy with juice. Fresh and crisp China green tea creates an ideal base for this ruby-hued blend. Antioxidants are abundant in each cup… Sip the day away because your body truly is your temple.

About The Republic of Tea View company

Delicious tea, but don’t steep it too long!

I am not impressed by this tea. It tastes like flavored water. I borrowed some of it from a friend and don’t know how old it is.

This is one of my everyday teas. I don’t buy many bagged teas, but when I do (mostly for convenience/travel/work) it’s often Republic of Tea. This turns the prettiest purple color, and it doesn’t have the artificial taste that many fruity teas have. I always have a tin of this on hand.