Strawberry Chocolate

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by milkweedmax

• “Didn't know what I wanted on this grump-tastic day. This came in the mail so I figured, sure, why the heck not. 1.8g in this tea bag. ROT's bag size doesn't thrilled me. But whatever. It...” Read full tasting note
    aug3zimm 911 tasting notes
  • “I have to be honest, I went in to the tasting of this tea with a bad attitude. I am not a big fan of RoT. Generally speaking, I find the bag size is too small and the price tag is too high. Also...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1161 tasting notes
  • “Last two bags!! Yay for decupboarding! And on a side note: there was no tea at conference (yet, I'm hopeful about the morning). And my first cup of this today did not last.” Read full tasting note
    Madmama 902 tasting notes
  • “This went down the drain. The rooibos was just too strong (and kind of medicinal) in this cup. There was a hint of strawberry but it took a lot of searching to find it. Into the swap box with this...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1359 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

Seductive chocolate married with a hint of strawberry in this amply amorous cup. Rooibos, or red tea, provides the base in which these two flavors mingle.

Rooibos is also known for its super antioxidant powers – sipping this delicious dessert tea together may inspire a long and loving life for you and your sweetheart.

Rooibos, carob, cocoa kernels, natural chocolate flavor, natural strawberry flavor, sweet blackberry leaves, and bourbon vanilla beans

About The Republic of Tea View company

Love it with drop of stevia & milk!! Smells so good too! Like a good dessert without the claories!

I tried this tea iced for a refreshing drink after the gym. It almost tastes like chocolate milk this way! Some chocolate teas sound good in theory but aren’t after tasting but this definitely is not one of them!

I received a sample, this isn’t the type of tea I’d normally try so take the review with a grain of salt. I thought it tasted more like strawberry flavoring than real strawberry and was unpleasant.

Not sure about this one.
Got it in a swap, so I don’t know how fresh the bag is. But I second the dusty/musty smell to it. It wasn’t bad when drunk, it just was kind of lackluster. I did add milk/sugar in the hopes to give it a bit more body, but it was weak at best.

Hmm….warrents another sip but who knows?

Received this as a sample. I was expecting a lot from this — as soon as I saw the ingredients combo. It sounded good but the flavor is very mild. I don’t think it tastes like chocolate or strawberry.. or rooibos for that matter.

This tea tastes like chocolate covered strawberries! Fantastic! I don’t usually care for the fruity, sweet teas, but this one is just so good!

Smells very strongly and overly sweet. Tasted better then it smelled. Was like a light berry tea with the slightest after-taste of chocolate. Definitely not my favorite.

Not impressed. This sample came free with my RoT catalog. They’re out of the normal black tea in the breakroom at work, so I figured I’d try this. I must admit, seeing Rooibos on the list was NOT a plus for me. It did smell good when opened, like chocolate covered strawberry candy. I was a bit surprised at how small the bag seemed. Brewing it smelled ok too. You could definitely get the scent of the chocolate behind the strawberry note, but there was an odd musty sort of underscent. I presume that’s the rooibos.

It steeps quickly to a reddish-amber and the color of the bag indicates there probably isn’t a good second steep in it. Which is not a problem, as this isn’t very good. You can taste the chocolate and the strawberry, but they’re almost artificial in some way, overly sweet. The musty rooibos aftertaste isn’t very appetizing either. Now that I’ve had this, I’ll know to refuse a cup in the future. Poor taste, unappealing stamina, and severely overpriced. Bleah.