Blackberry Sage

Black Fruit Blend
Blackberry, Berries, Floral, Perfume
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• Great Canadian Traveling Tea Box Certainly having fun with the travelling teabox today. I won’t get through them all today but i’m well on my way to being...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 6160 tasting notes
  • “The best thing about this tea is the smell. Really great blackberry aroma comes wafting from the tin and the brewed liquid. I tried two cups using my fancy new water kettle my gf just got me...” Read full tasting note
    jason 113 tasting notes
  • “This tea was a favorite of mine when I was in my late teens, right before I switched to loose-leaf. I first discovered it in Rutherfordton, North Carolina at a combination coffee shop and bar...” Read full tasting note
    tabby 513 tasting notes
  • “My Wednesday night was the beginning of my climb out of a work-week funk (kicked off by the drive thru lady at Wendys accidentally giving the bf and I four chocolate frosties instead of...” Read full tasting note
    lfiske29 28 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

Tea For Wisdom. The soft taste and sweet aroma of fresh blackberries is experienced with the first sip of this fruity tea. A subtle undertone of cool white sage adds a balanced finish. Wonderful iced.

About The Republic of Tea View company

Another one of the teas I usually have on hand. I don’t usually like berry flavored teas, because they tend to taste too artificial to me, like koolaid or something. This one, however, is very nice. It’s delicious hot and cold.

A bit sweet for a hot tea, but perfect a tea to ice for summertime – actually it’s extremely good for that. I highly recommend that.

For bagged tea, I really love Blackberry Sage. The aroma is amazing, and it is sweet but not too sweet. I taste more of the fruit than the sage, but it has a great balance between the two. It also makes a delicious iced tea!

Fantastic to smell as it is to drink, this tea is berry nice. ;) Lots o’ dried blackberries mixed in, too.

I love, love, love this tea. The blend is amazing, and the aroma and taste is delicious. What I like is that unsweetened, the blackberry flavor is very subtle and the sage mellow; sweetened, the blackberry pops and the sage is still mellow. I usually drink hot, but it is very good iced as well.

190 °F / 87 °C

Smells amazing! The taste is light, comes in a decaf nighttime tea which is nice.

The smell of blackberries and the fresh, slightly astringent taste of sage. Tasty, refreshing as an iced tea, and if you don’t sweeten it, it’s really good for when you have canker sores or bad teeth.

Not too bitter, just the right mix. The aroma is great and the taste mellow.

Exam in a few hours and need to use my break to study… I grabbed this at my campus cafe thinking it would be a good black tea but I’m not too impressed…
It’s drinkable and not horrible, but the taste isn’t anything special and the smell is sort of like that of spoiled berries.
My next trip to the counter I’m grabbing a different tea.

Had a nice cup of this with some honey !