Blackberry Sage

Black Fruit Blend
Berries, Blackberry, Floral, Perfume
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “*Great Canadian Traveling Tea Box* Certainly having fun with the travelling teabox today. I won't get through them all today but i'm well on my way to being able to package the box up...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4830 tasting notes
  • “The best thing about this tea is the smell. Really great blackberry aroma comes wafting from the tin and the brewed liquid. I tried two cups using my fancy new water kettle my gf just got me...” Read full tasting note
    jason 112 tasting notes
  • “This tea was a favorite of mine when I was in my late teens, right before I switched to loose-leaf. I first discovered it in Rutherfordton, North Carolina at a combination coffee shop and bar...” Read full tasting note
    tabby 469 tasting notes
  • “My Wednesday night was the beginning of my climb out of a work-week funk (kicked off by the drive thru lady at Wendys accidentally giving the bf and I _four_ chocolate frosties instead of _two_,...” Read full tasting note
    lfiske29 28 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

Tea For Wisdom. The soft taste and sweet aroma of fresh blackberries is experienced with the first sip of this fruity tea. A subtle undertone of cool white sage adds a balanced finish. Wonderful iced.

About The Republic of Tea View company

For bagged tea, I really love Blackberry Sage. The aroma is amazing, and it is sweet but not too sweet. I taste more of the fruit than the sage, but it has a great balance between the two. It also makes a delicious iced tea!

Fantastic to smell as it is to drink, this tea is berry nice. ;) Lots o’ dried blackberries mixed in, too.

I love, love, love this tea. The blend is amazing, and the aroma and taste is delicious. What I like is that unsweetened, the blackberry flavor is very subtle and the sage mellow; sweetened, the blackberry pops and the sage is still mellow. I usually drink hot, but it is very good iced as well.

190 °F / 87 °C

Smells amazing! The taste is light, comes in a decaf nighttime tea which is nice.

The smell of blackberries and the fresh, slightly astringent taste of sage. Tasty, refreshing as an iced tea, and if you don’t sweeten it, it’s really good for when you have canker sores or bad teeth.

Not too bitter, just the right mix. The aroma is great and the taste mellow.

Exam in a few hours and need to use my break to study… I grabbed this at my campus cafe thinking it would be a good black tea but I’m not too impressed…
It’s drinkable and not horrible, but the taste isn’t anything special and the smell is sort of like that of spoiled berries.
My next trip to the counter I’m grabbing a different tea.

Had a nice cup of this with some honey !

12/25/09 I have been very anxious to try this blend and it was in my stocking! Thanks to my youngest daughter:) Very tasty. The sage does not overpower the black tea at all and you can really taste the blackberries. Nice.
12/31/09 drank this again today. Not liking it too much. Lowered my rating.

Has a nice sweetness all on its own.