Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by unfeasible
Boiling 8 min or more

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I needed chamomile today. It was very stressful and I had been on campus for 12+ hours. The boyfriend prepared my tea for me today. Very sweet of him. This chamomile seems to be a prototypical...” Read full tasting note
    unfeasible 59 tasting notes

From The Seasoned Home

Chamomile is one of the oldest medicinal plants known and researched. It is said to have a very positive calming and relaxing influence on the human body. Being mild and caffeine free, this dried blossom makes a very appropriate drink in every season. People also like using it to pamper their skin in the vapor of a hot chamomile bath.

About The Seasoned Home View company

1 Tasting Note

I needed chamomile today. It was very stressful and I had been on campus for 12+ hours. The boyfriend prepared my tea for me today. Very sweet of him. This chamomile seems to be a prototypical chamomile tea. Soothing and light. I do like to add a little sugar to sweeten it up and take the edge off any potential bitterness. There was some really nice maltiness on the finish. Mmm. Today was a good day for chamomile.

Boiling 8 min or more