Fruit Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Cash & Chris
205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

1 Tasting Note View all

• “backlog! this one isn't posted on their website, sorry I couldn't post a pic or deets. Ah well, I don't have much of this left. If I want more, shipping costs will be high :( It's the closest I...” Read full tasting note
    indigobloom 1292 tasting notes

From The Spice and Tea Exchange

African Rooibos, or “redbush,” which is known for its high level of antioxidants, Vitamin C, and minerals, is blended with hibiscus flower and African fruits for a healthy brew.

About The Spice and Tea Exchange View company

1 Tasting Note

backlog! this one isn’t posted on their website, sorry I couldn’t post a pic or deets. Ah well, I don’t have much of this left. If I want more, shipping costs will be high :(
It’s the closest I have to straight up rooibos tea so you can bet I’ll miss it sorely.
Anyhow, I love that it has a fresh, nectar-ish taste which always leaves me wanting more, like water. There’s no astringency or sourness either.
This time however, I mixed it with some dried tea ginger, and oh my was it ever yummy! No sugar… just the tea and ginger.
I accidentally steeped it for alot longer than intended but it turned out great so perhaps that is the trick. Well, I’m off to make a cup of something else now…

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more