Edit tea info Last updated by Pia M

• “This tea is flavored with bergamot along with some vanilla and some other creamy flavorings that my tongue cannot identify. I like it well enough, but it is not one of those teas that make my...” Read full tasting note
    piam 24 tasting notes
  • “I mix this with jasmine in an attempt to recreate a Jasmine Earl Grey I tried at a local shop. Really nice, light EG and pairs well with the T&SE jasmine. ” Read full tasting note
    Ohmyskye 10 tasting notes

From The Spice and Tea Exchange

The comforting flavors of vanilla and cream combine to soften the citrus notes of a traditional Earl Grey. Contains: black tea, orange peels, blue cornflowers, natural vanilla flavor, natural bergamot flavor and natural creme flavor. Contains caffeine.

About The Spice and Tea Exchange View company

This tea is flavored with bergamot along with some vanilla and some other creamy flavorings that my tongue cannot identify. I like it well enough, but it is not one of those teas that make my tongue do the happy dance. To me it doesn’t taste fresh, full bodied and smooth like I like in a black tea. However, I believe that this one is worth a try if someone is interested in a twist on the traditional Earl Grey.