Bergamot, Vanilla, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Pia M

• “This tea is flavored with bergamot along with some vanilla and some other creamy flavorings that my tongue cannot identify. I like it well enough, but it is not one of those teas that make my...” Read full tasting note
    piam 24 tasting notes
  • “This is like a London Fog in a leaf. Earl Grey + milkiness + vanilla. But yours truly (J) is torn… I love the strong cream flavor. But it also coats my mouth, almost like I drank a shot of...” Read full tasting note
    Miraj 9 tasting notes
  • “I like it well enough, I guess. It is a very pretty tea with the corn flowers, orange peels and what not. However, it is not one of those teas that is very impressive. To me it doesn’t taste...” Read full tasting note
    SonarChief 10 tasting notes
  • “Coldbrew overnight because it was close at hand and I just wanted to go to bed, so I threw this in my mason jar and fell into bed. It’s good! I’d forgotten how much I enjoy Earls cold....” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1471 tasting notes

From The Spice and Tea Exchange

The comforting flavors of vanilla and cream combine to soften the citrus notes of a traditional Earl Grey. Contains: black tea, orange peels, blue cornflowers, natural vanilla flavor, natural bergamot flavor and natural creme flavor. Contains caffeine.

About The Spice and Tea Exchange View company

This tea is flavored with bergamot along with some vanilla and some other creamy flavorings that my tongue cannot identify. I like it well enough, but it is not one of those teas that make my tongue do the happy dance. To me it doesn’t taste fresh, full bodied and smooth like I like in a black tea. However, I believe that this one is worth a try if someone is interested in a twist on the traditional Earl Grey.

I love the strong cream flavor. But it also coats my mouth, almost like I drank a shot of butter and swished it around… which I don’t like. And the creme is mostly gone in the second steeping… c’mon!

The moderate bergamot and vanilla spice is really pleasant in the first steeping, but a 6-minute third steeping (2 tsp, 8 oz) resulted in slightly tannic warm black tea devoid of spice and complexity. I was disappointed by the tannins (which I dislike), as I recently had a Kusmi earl grey that could steep for hours without bringing much astringency.

The creme flavor is so sweet that it doesn’t need added sugar.

S did 1 tsp in 4oz over ice, which is also really good. An iced London Fog! (Beat that, Starbucks!)

Flavors: Bergamot, Vanilla

I like it well enough, I guess. It is a very pretty tea with the corn flowers, orange peels and what not. However, it is not one of those teas that is very impressive. To me it doesn’t taste fresh, full bodied and smooth like other Earl Grey Cremes I have tried (Teavana).

Flavors: Bergamot, Orange Zest, Vanilla

It’s good! I’d forgotten how much I enjoy Earls cold. This is nice, but Earls will always be a “once in a while” tea for me.

rosebudmelissa

I feel the same way. I like Earl Grey, but only with milk, and only occasionally.

I mix this with jasmine in an attempt to recreate a Jasmine Earl Grey I tried at a local shop. Really nice, light EG and pairs well with the T&SE jasmine.