House Blend Tulsi

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by CMT 雲 山 茶

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I sampled all of Tao of Teas Tulsi Tea's at this years World Tea Expo and was really impressed with this unique taste. As a non-caffeinated night time hot drink I really enjoy this right before...” Read full tasting note
    CMT 40 tasting notes

From The Tao of Tea

We wanted to offer a well balanced brew that would provide Tulsi lovers a flavor choice for any time of day. Combining the Purple Leaf and Green Leaf Tulsi, the house blend is full-bodied, smooth, refreshing. Can be enjoyed hot or iced.
Caffeine free.

About The Tao of Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

I sampled all of Tao of Teas Tulsi Tea’s at this years World Tea Expo and was really impressed with this unique taste. As a non-caffeinated night time hot drink I really enjoy this right before bed. There are subtle hints of clove in this tea that kind of remind me of drinking a coke.

Geoffrey Norman

I actually bought both of their Tulsi options in bulk from the Tao of Tea shop. The Rama is my favorite, but I haven’t tried blending the two (or three?). Add them to a chai, you’ll be glad you did.