Edit tea info Last updated by tina

From The Tea Centre

Black Tea, caramel, almond, cinnamon & Apple flavour.

About The Tea Centre View company

Thanks Sil for sending me this sample.

It’s just ok for me. It’s caramel, it’s apple – not sure it’s apple pie. It’s a bit finicky. Little bit bitter. Happy to have tried it, bot rushing out to add it as a staple.

Thats good cause it’s from down under haha

this is a sipdown, even though Alice was generous enough to send me enough for a bunch of cups. I just drink big cups AND want to share/return the tea favour with tea friends. So the rest of this is going off to a mystery tea friend since i think she/he might enjoy it. ha! this isn’t bad. i found myself drinking it and wishing it was just a little bit more apple pie like, but still enjoying the flavours and the fact that the tea base is still present, unlike a vast majority of flavoured teas. So thank you Alice this was enjoyable!

I reordered this since my last review because I found myself craving it but I am less enthused this time around. I am still enjoying it but this batch is sweeter and less tart. I keep longing for the sourness of my last packet.

Maybe I just scooped up too many of the sweet caramel lumpy things in this steeping.

If you manage to find a better smelling tea, I will give you my left arm. This one just smells more amazing than I can put into words. seriously.

And although it doesnt taste as good as it smells, it still tastes damn good. I went through my first packet of this in about 2 weeks (and when i have over 60 teas in my cupboard to chose from its done very well) and promptly repurchased it.

It has your nice classic black tea base with sweet-tart apple flavour and then a delicious creaminess aswell. The caramel pieces in it melt down so that the tea even has a very slight creamy look to it. The almond pieces also give it a nice subtle nutty flavour.

This is a definate must try for those who enjoy a nice creamy yet fruity black tea.

Lovely tea, lovely flavour but sometimes it has a tendency to be over-powering or easily become bitter, however its cosy caramel and cinnamon palette can definitely be recommended. I would certainly sweeten this tea with something like honey or sugar, purely because its black base can be tart.

Don’t brew this tea for too long, 3-5 minutes and you should avoid the problems of an overly-potent black base and bitter-almond aftertaste.