Hazelnut Black Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by KallieBoo!

From The Tea Grotto

A black tea with a warm nutty flavor. A good coffee substitute.

About The Tea Grotto View company

KallieBoo! sent me some of this and the aroma is intense but true!

It has a medium to medium-strong black tea base with a great deal of roasted hazelnut goodness meshed in. This is probably one of the best Hazelnut Flavored Black Teas I have tried. I can totally understand the Company’s Product Description saying it would be a good coffee substitute!

This was my 5,900th tasting note! Woot!

You are definitely a goddess of Tea and Tea Reviews. :)

Oh and congrats. :)

Ooooooo! RED :) Flashy! Thanks girls!

Terri HarpLady We are not worthy, o goddess of teas!

Thank you TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea.

It’s not bad at all. I just visited the Tea Grotto website and didn’t see this one on there … sold out? Discontinued? I don’t know.

This has a very bold, aggressive flavor – nice hazelnut notes with a strong black tea base. And … I’m hoping this one won’t be keeping me up because it IS a little late to be drinking a black tea. But, I’m feeling a little bit of caffeine withdrawal this evening (I don’t know why because I’ve been drinking tea all day … but, still, there is that withdrawal headache coming on)

Anyway … this is a good tea. Enjoying it … thanks to my SororiTea Sis!

For some reason they don’t have all of their teas at the online store. I think their still putting it together because the online store didn’t exist a while ago.

Thank you KallieBoo for sending me a sample of this tea.
As a former coffee addict hazelnut coffee was my FAVORITE.

This tea has a delightful hazlenut aroma. As soon as I opened the bag I realized it was my familiar favorite!

The black tea base is somewhat hidden under the flavor — however, the flavor is SO GREAT that it is okay!

I must admit, I still do cheat on tea with a coffee every now and again…

I forgot how delicious this tea was. Had a huge pot of this. I love the warm nutty notes with the black tea base.

Wow! Yum, this is delicious, thanks Kallieboo! The flavor here is spot on, so nutty and delicious. Perfect for a cold morning when you don’t want to get out of bed.