Strawberry Cream

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by KallieBoo!

From The Tea Grotto

This tea has a nice, creamy, strawberry flavor.

About The Tea Grotto View company

Sipdown! 810. Yum! This is better than the first time I had it – I’m tasting the toastiness of the rice in with the delicious candy strawberry, and it’s a real treat. Very enjoyable!

KallieBoo! Thank YOU!!!!

This smells amazing! Strawberries and Cream – a lot like that hard candy I remember from years ago!

The Strawberry is true and not overdone. The Cream is absolutely dreamy! The green tea is a great base for this. I am also picking up just a touch of popped rice in this as well!

Groovy Hot or Cold! Very nice!

KallieBoo!

I’m glad you enjoyed it! This is my absolute FAVORITE tea!

oh man! Thank you Kallieboo! Holy crap this is a tasty green tea. I’ve sort of gotten used to all strawberry greens tasting the same and this one is for sure not like all others. I ended up drinking this one down super fast and found myself surprised when i hit the end of the cup without realising it! I’ll have to do a cold brew with the other bit of my sample, but this just might have to go on my list of teas to pick up later. it’s a creamy strawberry yummy tea! And the rice is an interesting take :)

Kittenna

Hmm, I may need to mark this one down too. I have also given up on strawberry greens for the most part, but I always feel like it should be a delicious flavour combo…

I Put the rest of it in to your bag of tea goodies lol

the strawberry is light and mellow. and playful and perfect for the summer season.
after i take a sip and the tea is gone, a strawberry taste keeps lingering in my mouth.

thanks for this wonderful smelling tea KallieBoo!

Drinking the last of this one. I always forget how good it is. Now I have am excuse to walk over to the tea shop to get more :)
Candy like but creamy and toasty.