Fruity Pu-erh

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by KallieBoo!

From The Tea Grotto

This tea has an earthy, fruity flavor.

About The Tea Grotto View company

thank you kallieboo! for this sample in our swap :) This is an interesting puerh. There’s an earthiness to this but there’s also a bit of a sweetness here that makes this a really nice tea.

KallieBoo! Thank YOU!

I’m not real sure which fruits make up the fruity flavor but I find them to be a “Motley Crew” – lucky for me – I’m a fan of Motley Crews AND Mötley Crüe.

I can taste citrus flavors, various blossoms, earthy and woodsy contributions, and perhaps a peppery flavor, too!

It is a bit odd but for some reason I really like it! Maybe for the pure and simple fact that it is ‘odd’…different!

At times I found my sip to be sweet, others tart, and others sour or bitter but in a good way.

There is something in this flavor combo that keeps me coming back for more!

Like a Rebellious or Mysterious Man you shouldn’t be intrigued by but are!

Azzrian

Hahahaha

First pot of the day. I enjoyed it. The earthy and fruity flavors were nice to wake up to.

KallieBoo! Thank you for this one too!

There’s definitely a nice earthy puerh base here, with an indescribable sweetness. If I didn’t know it was supposed to be ‘fruity’ I’m not sure I would have necessarily picked up on it. There’s a subtle blossom flavor, and definitely a sweet flavor. I couldn’t tell you what fruits are here, but they do compliment the base instead of overpowering or dectracting from it.

I enjoyed this cup as well!