Black Flavored Pomegranate

Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From The Tea Grotto

Product description not available yet.

About The Tea Grotto View company

Thanks to KallieBoo! I was able to try this one! Thanks so much!!!

This smells amazing!

It has a sweeter medium strength black tea base with a juicy pom flavor almost as strong as the black tea base. This is pretty good hot but I’m liking it more when cold/iced!

My first Tea Grotto Experience was a good one! Thanks again KallieBoo!

KallieBoo!

Glad to see you got my envelope! I hope you enjoy them! The strawberry cream is my favorite!

Sipdown, 197. Finally getting back into sipping-down-via-cold-steeps, now that I have a nice glass water bottle so I can carry iced tea into work.

This one was really good cold steeped. It performed very well and retained a lot of pomegranate flavor, so much so that the aroma occasionally reminded me of drinking pomegranate juice. I rarely want to stock up on single-fruit flavored black teas, but when you find a really authentic one it is tempting! I am very impressed with this tea and it would be good to have around during the summer.

Iced

Thanks TeaEqualsBliss for including this one in our swap! I tried this one yesterday. The description says it’s a “China black tea” which tastes perfect with the perfect amount of pomegranate flavor! Not too sweet or too sour. The tea was never astringent, even while drinking it at the bottom after it was cold. I think I’ve reviewed at least one new tea a day for months now! Sheesh. It can’t possibly keep going though, can it? I love it though. And I’m amazed that anyone reads my tasting notes, as they are really just for reminding myself about these teas, really. Like I just looked up my notes on the ESP Emporium almond to see how much I thought it was like Joy’s Teaspoon almond. That sort of thing!