White Ginger Peach

Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by De

• “Sipdown! 811. Hot-brewed and chilled this one. Apparently I didn't really taste peach or ginger last time; this time, I think I'm getting a hint of ginger but not much else. It does taste...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2244 tasting notes
  • “This was lovely hot, but I can't wait to try it iced. I have some cold steeping right now. But it tasted a bit off. I'm not going to blame the tea though, as I'm feeling under the weather again....” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1220 tasting notes
  • “Not bad not bad, for a white. Being that ginger is not my fave, I liked this much more than I had anticipated. Overall, this tea is very light... however the flavours really pop, and yet they do...” Read full tasting note
    indigobloom 1299 tasting notes
  • “The taste is nice, but I'm not too fond of the type of white tea they used for some reason. Maybe the peach is a bit too strong. I tried this tea called Beijing Sunset sold by Sun Yat Sen Garden in...” Read full tasting note
    kristinajoie 3 tasting notes

From The Tea Haus

Chinese white tea, skillfully blended with natural ginger and peach flavours.

About The Tea Haus View company

Sipdown! 811.

Hot-brewed and chilled this one. Apparently I didn’t really taste peach or ginger last time; this time, I think I’m getting a hint of ginger but not much else. It does taste refreshing though, and the white base is lovely; I’d definitely like to try this (or a variant of it) again in the future.

This was lovely hot, but I can’t wait to try it iced. I have some cold steeping right now. But it tasted a bit off. I’m not going to blame the tea though, as I’m feeling under the weather again. Between my mother in law sharing her bronchitis and someone else feeling the need to come to a slumber party with laryngitis, I’m just destined to spend all of my days off curled up in bed, sick.

I would have been happier with more peach flavor, but I’m a peachaholic. I will try this again when I’m feeling better, provided no one else feels the need to share their illness.

I’m begging people, unless you absolutely have to go out to work or such, stay home and get better instead of going out and getting others sick who maybe can’t afford to stay home and nurse an illness. I’m lucky I have three days off because I can’t call in to work right now.

MegWesley

Awe. I hope you feel better soon.

Kay Kanada

Part of me wants to wish you a quick recovery, but part of me just wants to yell “GINGER PEACH, wicked combination!!!!”

aisling of tea

It is delicious iced! I’d be happy to send some your way, Kay!

Not bad not bad, for a white.
Overall, this tea is very light… however the flavours really pop, and yet they do not overtake the tea. Well done Tea Haus! you’ve created a white that lets you actually taste the “tea”!!
Unfortunately, it’s the ginger that rears up most, with peach following closely behind.
It’s that biting hot ginger to. Not the sweet/candied kind I sometimes find loaded into teas.
The peach aspect is lovely though. I think a plain white peach tea would be amazing. Maybe I can ask them to do a custom blend haha.
This is only a sample, but I have enough for another cup. Perhaps I’ll add some sugar to it and see if that brings out the juiciness a little!
Thank you Tea Haus, for the sample!

The taste is nice, but I’m not too fond of the type of white tea they used for some reason. Maybe the peach is a bit too strong. I tried this tea called Beijing Sunset sold by Sun Yat Sen Garden in Vancouver, and was hoping it would taste the same but the peach taste was more realistic and less acidic in that one.