Sweet Chai

Black Chai Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Tina S.

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Apparently we have two samples of this in the house, which is good because my wife almost had to smack a ho for using up one of them. I've always liked the idea of chai. The spice blend is warm...” Read full tasting note
    beaut 487 tasting notes

From The Tea Haus

A chai lover’s dream! Ceylon tea, chai spices, cardamom, ginger, cinnamon and vanilla.

About The Tea Haus View company

1 Tasting Note

I’ve always liked the idea of chai. The spice blend is warm and comforting, and always smells amazing, but I am not a huge fan of cinnamon or licorice in my teas, and every chai I’ve ever tried always has an overabundance of one or the other. This chai, I am so happy to find out, does not!

I tried it sweetened, and it was a little too sweet for my taste, so just black it should be perfect. I’ll also have to try it with a little milk the next time we get some in the house.

Definitely going on the purchasing list for this Friday’s expedition to the Tea Haus. Am so excite!

Also, there is a term in the knitting community for a yarn-buying trip: SEX, a Stash Enhancement eXpedition. I think we need to adopt that over here on Steepster.

Tina S.

Why do I suspect both those samples came from my stash . . .

De

Maybe because they did? INNOCENT SMILE.

Tina S.

Heee! No worries, a great chai deserves to be shared!

DaisyChubb