French Vanilla

Edit tea info Last updated by De

From The Tea Haus

Everyone loves French Vanilla Tea! This Ceylon orange pekoe tea is exquisitely complimented by vanilla and natural cream flavour.

Ingredients: Ceylon tea, Vanilla, Natural Cream flavour.

About The Tea Haus View company

Okay! So I kicked the temperature of the tea down a couple of notches and cautiously let this steep for two minutes….and it is a beautiful, creamy delight! All the delicious, none of the bitter! Perfect. So happy! I love this tea! . Bumping the rating waaaaaay up.

Of course I finally figure out the best brewing on this one when its my last cup of it. When brewed at 85 for 1.5 minutes, its this amazingly lovely vanilla black. I sweetened it with Irish Creme agave and BAM, it was my favourite cup of the night. I may have to get more afterall!

I was worried by being pretty underwhelmed by the scent of this tea, dry and steeped. But, it’s quite good! I steeped for 3 minutes at 205, and it came out robust but sweet and creamy. I don’t think I’d go any longer, and might try 2 minutes as per Bigelow. In any case, it helped me stay awake for a particularly ridiculous 12-hour work day. Let me outta here!

A good black tea with very nice vanilla flavouring. I prefer it with organic cane sugar, but it is drinkable without.