White Lemon

Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Tina S.

From The Tea Haus

Premium white tea from China and natural lemon cream flavour make this white tea a special treat. Low in caffeine, this tea is perfect any time of day.

About The Tea Haus View company

Okay, I’m pretty sure I’m addicted to this tea. It’s just so deliciously creamy and light and exactly what I was hoping for when I ordered it. This time I did two steeps of the leaves, and the first cup was lovely but the second? Perfection. The tea was light and mellow and while the lemon cream flavour was definitely there as well, they worked together and yet individually to make for one amazing cup of tea. Now I’m wondering what a third steep would bring me . . .

Indigobloom

was it vanilla-ey? lol

Tina S.

Creamy, so I guess you could say there was a hint of vanilla to it. I suspect yeah, it would have made your tummy cranky.

Indigobloom

Hmmm. Well I guess it’s good that I avoided it!

aisling of tea

I’m intrigued! is The Tea Haus in TO?

Tina S.

@Aisling Sadly no, it’s in London, Ontario. They do online orders though and are amazing with their customer service both in person and online.

ChibiiCherry

Hrmm…I’ll definitely have to check it out if I’m ever in London! Or just order it online at some point…it sounds delicious