Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by De

• “Every time I drink this tea I am just blown away by it. It is just incredible - and for the price? Unbelievable quality. I drank this all day - literally. Three healthy pinches of leaves (the...” Read full tasting note
    beaut 477 tasting notes
  • “Thanks to *De* for yet another sample! De mentioned to me when I met her last week that this was one of her favourite teas. I tried it myself and had really high hopes for it, but I think I...” Read full tasting note
    cvasilevski 167 tasting notes

From The Tea Haus

Beautiful bright green hairpoint leaves with plenty of silver tips. These richly aromatic leaves produce a hearty, rich, sweet and smooth tasting tea liquor. An exceptional green tea for a modest price.

About The Tea Haus View company

Every time I drink this tea I am just blown away by it. It is just incredible – and for the price? Unbelievable quality.

I drank this all day – literally. Three healthy pinches of leaves (the leaves are long and twisted, which makes it almost impossible to scoop or measure with a spoon) in a large yixing, and it yielded six steeps. I think I could have done more, but there was other tea to be drunk.

This tea has a lot of flavour and a lot of depth, the character of it changing with every steep from very sweet and light to darker and malty. I cannot talk this tea up enough.

Thanks to De for yet another sample!

De mentioned to me when I met her last week that this was one of her favourite teas. I tried it myself and had really high hopes for it, but I think I underleafed it – 1 pinch for 8 oz at 2 minutes at 75°C. Maybe my pinch was too small?

Anyways, this was sweet and actually had a bit of a minty taste to it, but it’s possible that the flavour of other mint teas in my sample box crept in; otherwise, it was really really light. I’m going to try brewing this again later with a larger pinch to see what happens.

170 °F / 76 °C 2 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML