Rhubarb Cream

Edit tea info Last updated by TheKesser

From The Tea Haus

Rhubarb Cream tea is an exquisite flavor reminiscent of fresh rhubarb pie. Tart and sweet – a lovely togetherness in one cup of tea!

Ingredients: Ceylon Orange Pekoe, safflower and sunflower petals, Jasmine petals, blackberry and lime leaves, natural rhubarb and cream flavour

About The Tea Haus View company

Another attempt at this one.

I did get a bit more of the rhubarb flavour, I think this time. I wasn’t getting exactly what I was expecting from this one. I definitely feel like this one tastes more like a plain black tea with the tiniest hint of flavour. I realize now why everyone always mixes rhubarb and strawberry together. I feel like they need each other for sure.

I think I do agree with the other reviewer here though. This one really does fall a bit flat. I wouldn’t get this one again. Sorry…

I have decided to mix this one with my strawberry cream tea from the Tea Haus. I think the flavours together would be better than if I kept this particular one on its own.

I found this one not bad, but pretty dull. I didn’t get a lot of rhubarb from it, and very little cream. I had the odd nice hint of tart rhubarb, but it was really overwhelmed by bitterness despite a very short steep! It fell a bit flat.