Sencha Fukujyu

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by scribbles

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I have been ignoring my green tea's lately in favour of black tea's. This one has been sitting in my cupboard (virtual and real) for quite some time. It was one of the first tea's that I ordered...” Read full tasting note
    scribbles 179 tasting notes

From The Tea Haus

Product description not available yet.

About The Tea Haus View company

1 Tasting Note

I have been ignoring my green tea’s lately in favour of black tea’s. This one has been sitting in my cupboard (virtual and real) for quite some time. It was one of the first tea’s that I ordered online.

The first few times I’ve tried this I wasn’t very impressed. It seemed to lack flavour. I must have been doing something wrong either with the water temperature or steep time, because now I love it. When I steep it correctly I get a sweet, creamy butter flavour that is just so good. When I steep it too long it tastes like bitter vegetables.

Now that I’ve figured out how to make this delicious I suspect my sample will be done some time in the next week. I would even consider ordering it again.