White Coconut Blondie

White Tea
Natural Flavours, Organic Chinese White Tea, Organic Coconut, Organic Cornflower, Organic Safflower
Coconut, Vanilla
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Starfevre

From The Tea Merchant

Creamy, smooth, and delicious! We use spring select white tea hand blended with coconut, safflowers, and cornflowers. Delivers a sweet creamy texture with a light body, and a good balance of coconut. This tea is wonderful hot, iced or as a dessert tea.

Ingredients:

Caffeine Content: Medium
Region: China
Temp: 175* F Steep:1-3 min.

About The Tea Merchant View company

Sample package label:
“CREAMY, SMOOTH, and delicious! We use spring select white tea hand blended with coconut, safflowers, and cornflowers. Delivers a sweet creamy texture with a light body and a good balance of coconut.

Ingredients: Organic Chinese White Tea, Organic Safflower, Organic Cornflower, Organic Coconut, Natural Flavors
Caffeine: Medium, Steep: 1-3 Minutes”

Thanks to Joey Landford, The Tea Merchant, for the additional recommended brewing instructions: 1 heaping tsp. / 180*F / 8oz.

Technique:
8-oz water with total dissolved solids (TDS) of 21 ppm, heated to 212*F and allowed to cool to 180*F – verified with DAVIDsTEA digital thermometer.
1 heaping Tevanna teaspoon, without sweeteners, milk or cream.

This white tea has a tropical coconut fragrance
Light gold hue

Infusion:
1-min: Smooth but light-bodied I then steeped it an additional min.
2-min: Improving
3-min: Sweet, creamy, smooth, mellow, & light-bodied with a mild coconut aroma. There was zero hint of bitterness or astringency.

Impression: An outstanding, well-balanced, afternoon white tea and a very enjoyable way to receive your antioxidants!

Thanks to Joey, The Tea Merchant, for providing this generous size free sample.

This is a delicious hot tea but it is a favorite of mine as an iced tea. It’s sweet and refreshing with an appealing natural sweetness. The smooth coconut undertones are delightful.

Iced 8 min or more

So this was my second tea i got from TTM. And again i was blown away. The Aroma when i opened the bag was intense and smelled so good. It was tamed a lot when i steeped and not overpowering. It was so yummy to drink! One of the best whites i’ve had just so good! I can’t wait to try this one iced!

This one smells very much like other coconut teas I’ve had before.. creamy & sweet. I’m really excited to try this one, though.

Sipping… I’m glad that this tea is a bit more unique than I was expecting. The coconut seems brighter, fresher and with floral character. For me, it also lacks the strong sour note that I often find in coconut teas.. it’s incredibly faint and I only notice it if I really search for it. The tea base blends very well with the coconut and doesn’t get in the way of the soft and creamy coconut.

This was a nice cup to have this evening, but I think I’ll need to be craving coconut before I have another cup.

TeaNTees

You make this sound quite appealing!

Thanks to DigniTea for the sample!

This is a nice, calm white tea. It almost reminds me of David’s Tea pistachio cream. I can smell the coconut but not really getting the full taste, or maybe I’m just not used to toasted coconut. I hope I have enough to try this iced. I still prefer pistachio cream to this one, but it’s not bad!