Ginger Lime

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Calendula Petals, Coriander, Elderberry, Ginger, Lemon Verbena, Lemongrass, Orange Peels, Pink Peppercorn, Rose Hips
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB

From The Tea Place

Product description not available yet.

About The Tea Place View company

i drinked this tonight. Anna made me silly and now i’m not sleepy. and then i was a puppy and an otter and ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! apparently we’re all a bunch of crazies

but anyway…the tea? it smells a lot like lime gelato from David’s tea…which happens to be 1 of 3?4?5? teas i’ve ever really enjoyed enough to buy from David’s. I know..that’s crazy talk around here but i am not a fan of a lot of their blends for the price, sugar added etc….

ANYWAY…. this is very similar but not as sweet, a hint of ginger in the background (not enough though!!!!) and still tasty-licious! thanks missb!

Final Count: 150 booyah! (20 to go….)

Sounds like you had a fun night ;-)

Leave it to steep way too long, and the ginger gets perfectly awesome. Glad you liked it though!

Oh yeah it was taaaaasty!

Sami Kelsh

Wheeeeeeeeeee this sounds like the best evening ever.

You are ALL the animals.

Today, for example, I have found you to be a snayle.

Spelling hard.

i like to think i;m more of a snayle than a snail

“Snail”? What’s that?

But yes, you’re a snayles for sure.

This smells amazing, and it’s been taunting me for about a day, pleading with me to try it. I think I’ll have to try this iced, however hot, or cold, it’s lovely. Very strong lime flavor, little ginger other than a bit of kick to it.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Sounds so promising! Mmmmm ginger. Ah! Je suis sposer de vous Parler en Francais. Oups!