Strawberry Fields Rooibos

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by noname

1 Tasting Note View all

From The Tea Smith

Naturally caffeine-free Rooibos is blended with strawberry, kiwi, fruits and blossoms to make an infusion that is as visually attractive as it is sweet and refreshing.
The Tea Smith
Omaha, NE
www.theteasmith.com

About The Tea Smith View company

1 Tasting Note

This was sent to me by a friend, along with an awesome haul of hair products she was desperate to get rid of, in exchange for me sending her teas to try (as she is getting ion tea more now since she stopped drinking coffee as much). She listed the few she had from this local merchant (to her), and most had ingredients I could not do, but I picked this one and two others to try, even though this is a rooibos. She had said this one was not as woody as some, and she is right. There is , iirc, a wee bit of hibiscus in this blend, but it’s actually ok, and used very very moderately. I’d have to say it was actually quite tasty, though I did add milk to it, which I think helped cut out some of they woody aspect of the rooibos. I don’t think she is on Steepster yet, just lurking for now, but once she gets my package o tea, she’ll have quite enough to enter into a cupboard and make notes on.

So yeah, rooibos and hibiscus in this one, and I actually like it! It just goes to show that sometimes you have to step out of your comfort zone to try something new every now and again. Thanks Tara!