Organic Monkey-Picked White

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by The Tea Spot

From The Tea Spot

These pure white tea leaves from China steep into a light-yellow, smooth liquor and impart only the lightest buttery sweetness with a slight apricot fragrance.

About The Tea Spot View company

Sometimes I forget how much I love this tea after I haven’t had it for a while.

I have tried quite a variety of white teas since I first discovered this one, but none of them come close to the yummy contained in this one.

Creamy and fruity, hay and barley free
Everyone needs to try this tea!

This sounds really good – adding it to my list. I haven’t had the greatest experiences with white teas so far but would love to change that!

I added this to my shopping list too. Sounds quite yummy!

At least the Tea Spot offers affordable sample sizes in case you don’t like it (which should be impossible. . .lol). Don’t forget to try out the pu-erh too when you are ordering from there :)

Another company to try stuff from! Oh my! My list is ever growing!

I made this last night as I put some swaps together. I just can’t seem to really get into white teas. As far as white teas go, this was decent though. Thanks Shelley_Lorraine!

HH TTB #10/18

Nothing crazy here. Sweet, light white tea. Hayish flavor. It is a nice relaxing cup that has me digging out my singular tin of plain white tea to sip on this week:)

This tea demonstrates how changing preparation methods can result in a dramatically different tea. Conventional steeping in a regular teapot will result in a light honey-like tea. But when prepared in a gaiwan, this tea really comes into its own with serious notes of jasmine, lavender, and clementine oranges.