Red Rocks

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by mindala
Boiling 5 min, 45 sec 15 oz / 443 ml

From The Tea Spot

Our blend of naturally caffeine–free South African red rooibos, vanilla, and almond bits is an herbal delight! Rooibos is full of antioxidants and healthy minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, and fluoride. It has a wonderfully smooth flavor, and is a great cold buster as well as thirst quencher. It brews into a dark red liquor and has a naturally sweet, earthy scent, reminiscent of pipe–tobacco. You cannot over–steep this tea (the longer the better!) and it is fantastic by itself, or with cream and a bit of sweetener. Red Rocks is the perfect, healthy, all-around herbal tea – a favorite amongst athletes and as mom’s choice for children.

About The Tea Spot View company

This is one of the better flavored rooibos teas I’ve found. It’s simple, but tasty. The vanilla and almond flavors are just right and very natural tasting. I’m very glad I finally decided to purchase this one. Prepared with stevia.

I got a couple samples of this tea, and I love it! Will definitely buy more some day. I really enjoy the smoothness of rooibos, and the vanilla and almond make this a nice healthy treat for any time of day.

I have not been a fan of rooibos, but this is really good! Dry blend has the scent of tobacco and vanilla with just a hint of almond. The vanilla aroma and taste carry over into the deep amber brew with just a slight nuttiness. Very mellow with a natural sweetness.

I was excited to try this tea because of the vanilla flavor. However, I did not like it at all. It tasted to me like straight-up vanilla extract (too much of a liquor flavor). It seems to have great reviews from everyone else, but it isn’t for me.

I really enjoy this tea. I knew I would like it the second I opened the tin. It smelled like cherry tobacco! The smell of it brewed is just as good. This is one of my favorite rooibos blends. I love almond and vanilla together always a yummy combination. It is quite sweet by itself (which is how I normally drink it) but tastes delicious with honey or as a tea latte.

This is so delicious! The vanilla is really easy to smell in the dry leaf, so it’s not surprising that it would be detectable in the brew. There’s a small bit of almonds in the tea, but not nearly as much as vanilla. The natural sweetness in the rooibos and the vanilla just play off each other here; it’s really delicious.

Great iced and hot, usually in the middle of the day.

Oh wow, this is good I mean really good.

Vanilla, almond, creamy.

Wow

It reminds me of a shortbread almond cookie.

It’s also really creamy. Surprisingly creamy. Deliciously creamy, especially since I’m sans dairy right now.

I haven’t tried a resteep yet, but the tin tells me I can.

The resteep is just as delicious. Maybe not quite as creamy, but still creamy and delicious.

DeliriumsFrogs

This sounds super yummy. :)

Cheri

It is. I have yet to have a bad tea from The Tea Spot.

DeliriumsFrogs

That’s really good to know! I’m going to have to add them to my ‘check out this vendor asap’ list. thanks! :)

Sarah – is indifferent to this tea. Rating: 65

This is one of my favorite go-to daily teas at work. I will usually put a really small dalop of honey in a cup. I love this stuff!