Red Rocks

Rooibos Tea
Rooibos, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by mindala
Boiling 5 min, 45 sec 11 oz / 325 ml

From The Tea Spot

Our blend of naturally caffeine–free South African red rooibos, vanilla, and almond bits is an herbal delight! Rooibos is full of antioxidants and healthy minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, and fluoride. It has a wonderfully smooth flavor, and is a great cold buster as well as thirst quencher. It brews into a dark red liquor and has a naturally sweet, earthy scent, reminiscent of pipe–tobacco. You cannot over–steep this tea (the longer the better!) and it is fantastic by itself, or with cream and a bit of sweetener. Red Rocks is the perfect, healthy, all-around herbal tea – a favorite amongst athletes and as mom’s choice for children.

About The Tea Spot View company

Sarah – is indifferent to this tea. Rating: 65

This is one of my favorite go-to daily teas at work. I will usually put a really small dalop of honey in a cup. I love this stuff!

When I want a cup of tea it’s black tea that I’m imagining but I do try to cut out the caffeine as night falls. Thus I turn to Red Rocks. I like seeing the almond pieces as I make my tea and you definitely do taste almonds in the tea as well as the vanilla. However I can’t rave about this tea because as much as I like almonds and vanilla, I don’t really like rooibos. So, my final verdict is: as an herbal tea before bed time, it’s nice enough.

Honestly tastes like the smell of pipe-tobacco. Delicious.