White Wedding

Flowering White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Terri HarpLady

From The Tea Spot

White Wedding Tea is a celebration of fresh white tea leaves & caramel notes of roasted chestnut. A sweet bouquet & tiny white flowers adorn this full leaf white tea. These Bai Yun tea leaves impart a great body & flavor which lasts over multiple infusions. Sipping this dessert tea is like indulging in a slice of decadent white wedding cake… without the calories! A perfect complement to any occasion – from a grand wedding to an intimate bridal shower, or a sweet reminder of your special day for your guests to take home.

About The Tea Spot View company

I finished my NaNoWriMo project last night!! Yeah!! Of course, the novel is far from finished. There will be the rewrite, then another rewrite, etc, but for now, I’ve proven to myself, once again, that I can set a 30 day goal and actually complete it!! WooHoo!

This morning I had breakfast with my son, Leif (age 20). He lives at home, but is a college student and we don’t really get to hang out as much as we used to. So I fixed the food while we chatted, and he picked out the tea. He wanted something white, so I laid out a selection of option, he smelled them all, and this was his pick.

I’ve reviewed it before, and my former description stands. We drank it plain, talked about that fact that neither of us has ever eaten wedding cake, and Leif’s comment: “It’s very light, and a little sweet. Do you that’s from the chestnut flavoring?”

It’s an ok tea, something to bring out when someone wants “white”. I have a few more cups-worth left, but once it’s gone, it’s gone.

Bonnie

Celebration!!! Great Job!!!

Veronica

Congratulations!

Invader Zim

Congrats!

Claire

Congratulations on NaNo,that’s great!

Terri HarpLady

Thanks everyone!! :D

Nik

That’s amazing. You are such an inspiration, Terri!

Terri HarpLady

Thanks Nik!

This was a one teaspoon sample I took from the Here’s Hoping teabox a while back (I hope that thing isn’t lost right now.) Is it bad that I have the second cup (PM not AM) of my tea days for the next week or so planned out? Of course I want to drink all the teas all the time. Choices choices . haha. Anyway, I like this one! There are plenty of big jasmine flowers in the dry blend but somehow the flavor doesn’t happen in the tea itself. It’s a decent white tea (fuzzy but somehow they aren’t bothering my throat)… it doesn’t taste like cake so much as frosting! Sweet and also a bit nutty. Where is my dessert with this one? The second cup somehow had almost just about as much flavor as the first cup.
Steep #1 // 30 mins after boiling // 2-3 min
Steep #2 // 20 min after boiling // 3 min
Three sipdown tasting notes today! NICE.