PU'ERH, ORGANIC

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Shelley_Lorraine

From The Tea Spot

Wonderfully deep, rich, and earthy. Our organic black pu’erh leaves infuse strong for 3-4 infusions. Recently entering the international market with a most unique style and flavor, pu-erh tea is now revered by tea lovers from around the world. Aged and fermented pu-erh enjoys the good reputation of weight-loss tea and heart-health tea. Research has shown that pu-erh cuts through fat and decreases cholesterol.

Features:
1 LB Bulk = $0.13 / Serving
~40-45 mg Caffeine / Serving
Gluten-free & Sugar-free

About The Tea Spot View company

I so want to be one of those people who likes puerh, and not because it’s healthy or anything, just because they truly enjoy the flavor. Unfortunately, that’s just not me I guess. I made this in the gaiwan so I could do super quick steeps and control the flavor a little bit. Despite being able to brew very mild cups, I just don’t really like the flavor. I don’t mind it in blends when it plays a minor supporting role, but it just doesn’t have star quality for me. I’m glad I got to try it though, thanks Shelley_Lorraine!

I haven’t had pu-erh in a while. This pu-erh is one of the first loose teas I ever purchased (I have since had to refill).

I really like this shu pu-erh. It’s earthy and sweet. A very comforting tea. I just brewed it in my Gaiwan and brought the leaves and a thermos of hot water to my study as I will need lots of comfort as I continue studying for finals.