Edit tea info Last updated by Terri HarpLady

• “Opening the bag, I get a rich malty aroma with a hint of (unexpected) chocolate. I steep... ahhh....yes...malty, chewy, bold, full, sweet...calgon, take me away...oops, wrong commercial! I...” Read full tasting note
    Terri HarpLady 2855 tasting notes
  • “Since i had the organic assam that Terri sent me yesterday, I figured that i should try the regular version. I for sure prefer this one (or managed to brew this one correctly) This one still has a...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4667 tasting notes

From The Tea Spot

If strength is your weakness, then Assam is your tea. This tea is from the Doomni Estate in the Assam valley in northeast India along the rich and fertile banks of the Brahamaputra River is prized for its heartiness and tart, malty flavor and aroma. A strong, full-liquoring tea, slightly floral and sweetly dry flavor. A honey-like mouth coat and aftertaste. This is a good tea to try with a touch of milk. For a more subtle & sweet rendition, try our Organic Assam.

About The Tea Spot View company

I steep…
ahhh….yes…malty, chewy, bold, full, sweet…calgon, take me away…oops, wrong commercial!
I resteep…
oops again! I accidentally resteeped yesterdays leaves from Two Friends for the 3rd time! I’m kindof shambling around here on autopilot, & I realized it as I was taking the filter out of the cup, the leaves of TF are amazingly big & beautiful! More on that later!
I resteep…
mmmm…still a substantial cup!
So, I’m off to practice some Debussy! I’ve got this, the resteep of TF, & a resteep of Caramel Vanilla Assam (review forthcoming, but I’ll say right now that it’s to die for).

caramel vanilla assaaaaaaam

Tea Sipper

yeah, that is a tasting note I’ll be waiting for!

Since i had the organic assam that Terri sent me yesterday, I figured that i should try the regular version. I for sure prefer this one (or managed to brew this one correctly) This one still has a bit of a bite to it but it tastes smoother to me. I also really like the aroma that this one has – sweet almost. mmmm tasty malty goodness.