Edit tea info Last updated by Terri HarpLady

• “I enjoy the gentle smokiness & sweetness of Keemun, but this one is particularly interesting because it tastes as if it were smoked over pine boughs, with a gentle brown sugar sweetness & a fruity...” Read full tasting note
    Terri HarpLady 2960 tasting notes
  • “backlog sipdown! Had this yesterday and after all of that, this is a pretty middle of the road keemun for me. It's not bad but it's not exciting and different. This could be in my cupboard or...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4942 tasting notes

From The Tea Spot

A splendor of toasty flavor and aroma! The most refined and perhaps the most well-known of Chinese black teas, this Keemun is handpicked in Anhui Province. This tea has an indescribable flavor, with the most delicate hints of smoky pine, orchid, crushed apple and a rich, sweet body.

About The Tea Spot View company

I enjoy the gentle smokiness & sweetness of Keemun, but this one is particularly interesting because it tastes as if it were smoked over pine boughs, with a gentle brown sugar sweetness & a fruity finish.
Tasty!

backlog sipdown! Had this yesterday and after all of that, this is a pretty middle of the road keemun for me. It’s not bad but it’s not exciting and different. This could be in my cupboard or not. I’m still glad to have tried it, since i wouldn’t be opposed to having it in my cupboard again :)

Terri HarpLady

I think the first time I tasted this one I really enjoyed it, there was some novelty to it that I can’t quite remember. The last time it wasn’t really all that for me. I really enjoy Keemun’s, but they aren’t Assam or Yunnan, if you know what I mean ;)

haha yeah! I do like my keemun from red blossom though…it’s much more smokey than this one. Overall give me an assam anyday. not sure where i fit with yunnans yet :)