Black Currant

Edit tea info Last updated by Tabby

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I'm still trying to figure out what I think of this tea, it is flavored will but something is off. I have had better Black Currant Tea's and I think that they contained higher quality base teas. ...” Read full tasting note
    jasoncho 7 tasting notes

From The Tea Table

Revised blend! Black tea blend with red currants, cranberries, peony petals and flavoring. Use one teaspoon per cup and steep in freshly boiled water for 3-5 minutes.

About The Tea Table View company

1 Tasting Note

I’m still trying to figure out what I think of this tea, it is flavored will but something is off. I have had better Black Currant Tea’s and I think that they contained higher quality base teas. Whatever they use to flavor this tea though is pretty good, it doesn’t taste artificial to me which I prefer. I am sort of picky with fruity teas, I love fruit flavored black teas that don’t taste candy like. This tea does not taste candy like at all, I just wish the base tea’s were of a slightly higher quality.