Cinnamon Orange Spice

Edit tea info Last updated by Lauren

• “Why did I start my morning with this cup? :O I also brewed the Countess of Seville (DT) and Vicky's Sponge Cake (BB) but am drinking this one now. It's too artificial tasting for me, and I think...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1672 tasting notes
  • “the great thing about a surprise is the many different ways that it can manifest. it can come in the form of 'BOO!', a lottery ticket win, realizing that someone was listening when you didn't...” Read full tasting note
    JustJames 378 tasting notes
  • “I love that the orange really comes through in this. Usually spiced citrus black teas can lose that tart, fruity taste. This has more than just an orange essence and aroma, though. As for spice, I...” Read full tasting note
    follepetite 39 tasting notes
  • “This tea is one of the most wonderful smelling teas I've ever consumed, and on top of that, it actually *tastes* exactly how it smells: cinnamon, spice, and everything nice. It's definitely spicy....” Read full tasting note
    tingley 1 tasting notes

From The Tea Table

Our Cinnamon Orange Spice Tea combines black tea, orange peels, cinnamon, cloves, vanilla bits, and flavoring. The popularity of this tea, both hot and iced, is partly due to its wonderful aroma accompanied by a light citrus taste of orange and delightful spice. A cup of this tea will warm up the coldest of winter nights or enhance an exotic sultry tropical evening! Tangy and vibrant, Cinnamon Orange Spice tea makes for a warming morning energizer as well as an afternoon pick-me-up. Iced, this tea is a refreshing drink, with its exquisite combination of flavor and fragrance.This blend is definitely a special drink which will rejuvenate your senses! Use one teaspoon per cup and steep in freshly boiled water for 3-5 minutes.

About The Tea Table View company

Why did I start my morning with this cup? :O I also brewed the Countess of Seville (DT) and Vicky’s Sponge Cake (BB) but am drinking this one now. It’s too artificial tasting for me, and I think there are too many cloves or something. Something is givin me a weird burnt orange flavour.

Guess I’ll add this to my swap box!

JustJames

LMAO…. thank you so much for adding it to your swap box!

Cavocorax

Hahaha. Well, my feelings won’t be hurt if you don’t like it? It seems like a lot of cinnamon orange teas are artificial tasting like this… It’s good at times, but I already have one.

JustJames

i’m not being facetious… read my review!

OMGsrsly

James, you might want to check out the orange spice chai from Murchie’s if you like those kinds of flavours. In fact, I have some I will carefully wrap in tin foil and send you… :)

the great thing about a surprise is the many different ways that it can manifest. it can come in the form of ‘BOO!’, a lottery ticket win, realizing that someone was listening when you didn’t realize it and plugged in your favourite movie or meal. this tea was a surprise!

i am the scrooge that picks through the valentine’s day treats and chucks out the cinnamon hearts. they’re revolting. they burn my tongue and i hate the taste. i’m the one that only buys tins of watkins cinnamon because i genuinely think it’s the best tasting. don’t even get me started on oranges in tea: invariably tea companies dig too deep and include too much of the pith in the sample and my tea tastes bitter.

dry this tea smells like souped up cinnamon hearts. steeped… well, the orange much have been zested exactly right and the cloves of good quality because it works really well! surprise! the orange is present but doesn’t mess with my cream.

honestly the day couldn’t be better for it either because while the date may be june 20th it feels more like december 20th… wind, rain and a long day of errand running while it galed around me.

thanks cavocorax!

I love that the orange really comes through in this. Usually spiced citrus black teas can lose that tart, fruity taste. This has more than just an orange essence and aroma, though. As for spice, I really taste cloves in this instead of cinnamon. However, cloves go great with orange and it’s still very warming and spicy. The addition of milk doesn’t mask any flavors, and makes the black tea taste a bit more malty. Overall, a really pleasant cup & definitely something new for me.

This tea is one of the most wonderful smelling teas I’ve ever consumed, and on top of that, it actually tastes exactly how it smells: cinnamon, spice, and everything nice. It’s definitely spicy. A lovely citrusy background, but in the forefront you get the true cinnamon smell down as you savor it. It’s definitely up there in my top ten hot herbal beverages.