Chocolate Mint Black Tea

Black Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by SimplyJenW

• “I keep needing to bump the rating down on this one. It is good, but I seem to always want a shot of cocoa powder added. It is like this tea has a personality complex....it does not know if it...” Read full tasting note
    SimplyJenW 974 tasting notes
  • “This one smells like a york peppermint patty... Yummm! It has a very nice balance of mint and chocolate and smells a bit like vanilla. Brews up to a nice dark amber color. The smell is still...” Read full tasting note
    Fairyfli 78 tasting notes

From The Tea Table

We made this blend (and its decaf counterpart) at the request of a local tea room that serves our tea. Chocolate Mint Black Tea is a delicious black tea blend with peppermint, coconut flakes, cocoa bits, chocolate chips, and natural flavors. Add milk and sugar for an even creamier treat! Use one teaspoon per cup and steep 3-5 minutes in freshly boiled water.

About The Tea Table View company

I keep needing to bump the rating down on this one. It is good, but I seem to always want a shot of cocoa powder added. It is like this tea has a personality complex….it does not know if it wants to be tea, hot chocolate, or an herbal infusion. Anyway, with the cocoa, milk, and sweetener added it is pretty pleasing, but on its own it is just good. I think it will be easy to move on to my own version after all.

This one smells like a york peppermint patty… Yummm! It has a very nice balance of mint and chocolate and smells a bit like vanilla. Brews up to a nice dark amber color.

The smell is still really nicely balanced with chocolate and mint and you can smell the black tea as well. The taste is smooth. I feel as if I can’t really distinguish any one flavor to be said but it just is really smooth and leaves a nice refreshed feeling in your mouth. I really like it!