Triple Threat Temptation

Edit tea info Last updated by Red

• “This one is actually really good. I haven't found a chocolate tea yet that doesn't have that fake chocolate flavor. . . Until now. This is delish. The chocolate is very light and it mixes very well...” Read full tasting note
    joecool1979 140 tasting notes
  • “Yummmmy smell... what a delicous smell, there is chocolate... who doesn't like chocolate, and then you can smell the coconut, to me it also smells kind of buttery like some sort of nut.... anyways...” Read full tasting note
    Fairyfli 78 tasting notes

From The Tea Table

White chocolate, coconut, and caramel in a black tea blend with a hint of vanilla.

About The Tea Table View company

This one is actually really good. I haven’t found a chocolate tea yet that doesn’t have that fake chocolate flavor. . . Until now. This is delish. The chocolate is very light and it mixes very well with the coconut, carmel, and vanilla. Almost tastes like a candy bar.

Yummy! Another cup please!

Yummmmy smell… what a delicous smell, there is chocolate… who doesn’t like chocolate, and then you can smell the coconut, to me it also smells kind of buttery like some sort of nut…. anyways brewed it up and during the brew I could smell the black tea. It has a nice amber color.

Took a sip and decided that I was going to want a bit more fullness for the taste so I added just a bit of milk and a touch of sugar. This tasted really to me like black tea but it left the taste of coconut and maybe a hint of chocolate at the end. I really liked the aftertaste… to me it would be a good dessert tea because it left that sweetness in the mouth!