Summer Solstice

Fruit Green Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Red

From The Tea Table

Summer Solstice Tea is a delicious green tea blend with the taste of raspberries, lavender, and lemon, which makes for a wonderfully unique flavor. The aroma magically takes you to summertime no matter what time of year! Ingredients are green tea, natural lemon flavor, lavender blossoms, raspberry bits, and calendula petals. Use 1 teaspoon per cup and steep in steaming water for 2-3 minutes.

About The Tea Table View company

I like this less in August than I did in June. Funny how the psychological profile of a tea will affect the drinker: if they sell it as a summery tea, I somehow don’t like it as much after summer jumps the shark and I am sick of hot weather.

That having been said, I still like this tea. The flowery and fruity aspects of it come out better with sugar (I used a handful of rock sugar—I LOOOOVE my rock sugar), but are still not as prominent in the tea as they were in the fragrance of the unbrewed leaves. The green base is good but not great. Very drinkable—but then my cupboard is full of drinkable teas. I am still trying to find the line defining what I find merely drinkable and what qualifies to be bought again. I think this tea is right on that line.

Next time I’m going to try it iced; I suspect it will either be great or awful, not in-between. That may help me decide if I want to buy it again!

Fantastic. This is one of the teas that sold me on The Tea Table. Always amazing.