Crime of Passion
Our Crime of Passion tea blend was inspired by and named after the sultry beaches of Rio de Janeiro where there are sun worshipers and lovers feeding each other freshly-cut pieces of papaya and passion fruit right on the sand. The sweet profiles of both fruits perfectly compliment the heat, humidity, and goings on at the beach. The combination of heat, sand, water, and fresh fruit is so enticing, it should be a crime in itself. This refreshingly sweet Crime of Passion tea has a sinful citrus flavor you’ll want to enjoy again and again. The natural sweetness of the Sencha-style green tea from Hunan Province in China makes it perfectly suited for blending with dried papaya pieces and natural passion fruit flavors. Enhanced with beautiful sunflower petals.
Use one teaspoon per cup and steep 2-3 minutes in steaming water for a hot tea that can ignite internal passions. Or follow our “How to Make Iced Tea” directions for an iced tea that takes you back to those hot Brazilian beaches.
How to Quickly and Safely Brew a Quart of Great Iced Tea:
1. Boil one cup of water.
2. Pour it over 6-8 teaspoons of loose tea and brew as directed.
3. If you add sugar, do it now and stir well.
4. Fill a one quart jar half way with ice. Add cold water to fill it 3/4 of the way.
5. Pour the brewed tea into the jar through a strainer to catch the leaves.
6. It’s ready to drink! Enjoy!