Ti Kuan Yin First Grade

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Nick

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is one of the best oolongs I've had the pleasure of tasting, a delicious floral bouquet to it. Sipping this tea it's much like the description from the company. It's buttery and smooth, I...” Read full tasting note
    nanenj 30 tasting notes

From The Tea Table

Ti Kuan Yin First Grade is a premium China Oolong with a smooth, buttery, floral taste and a hint of smokiness. A higher grade version of our extremely popular Fine Ti Kuan Yin, for those looking for a more subtle and complex brew. Steep one heaping teaspoon in nearly boiling water for 2.5 minutes. Good for multiple infusions.

About The Tea Table View company

1 Tasting Note

This is one of the best oolongs I’ve had the pleasure of tasting, a delicious floral bouquet to it. Sipping this tea it’s much like the description from the company. It’s buttery and smooth, I don’t much detect the smokiness described, but it does have a green floral taste, a little bit of green-ish flavor.

It’s delightful to drink and the smell is intoxicating. It’s got to be one of if not the best I’ve had so far.