Cucumber White

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Dexter

From The TeaCupany

Although not usually thought of as a something that compliments tea, this cucumber mix actually works well together and really offers a unique tasting experience. Cucumbers are used to provide a clean undertone to this tea and round out the aftertaste with a nice fruity flavor. The floral base provided by the white tea works well hand in hand with this vegetable to create a one of a kind tasting experience.

Best if steeped at 180 ° for 2-5 minutes.

Ingredients: White tea infused with natural cucumber flavors

About The TeaCupany View company

This is yet another sample I received from Dexter3657. I am really trying to power through them and taste them all before I have even more teas to explore.

Anyways, this tea tastes exactly like what you’d think it tastes like. This is white tea with subtle notes of cucumber. Personally, I like bolder flavors but this is definitely a very nice cup of tea when your in the mood for nothing over-the-top or fancy. Thanks Dexter3657!

I might have to try this one tonight……..

Roswell Strange

The two teas I have my eye on from TeaCupany are this one and Sweet Potato Pie (which Dexter reviewed). Thanks for reviewing this one: we seem to have pretty similar taste, so I think I’d feel a lot more comfortable placing a TeaCupany order for those two after reading your and Dexter’s reviews.

Glad I could help! Also, Dexter sent me Sweet Cherry from the Teacupany to try so I can let you know how that tastes once I try it myself if you like.

Plus sweet potato pie sounds interesting. I would definitely be interested to hear your thoughts on that once you try it.

i liked sweet potato pie! it was neat

This is such an interesting white tea. Very different from the other white teas, I have. The cucumber is crisp and lends a strong vegetal note to the tea. I don’t reach for it all the time, but it is perfect when I am looking for something a little different!

I have some of this too, it is interesting. I agree not an everyday tea, but fun once and awhile. :))

I like it as a bit of a palate cleanser between fruity teas. It is a very different taste, but pleasant nonetheless.