Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Kittenna

From The Teaologist

Product description not available yet.

About The Teaologist View company

Third and final Amoda tea box tea. Definitely not a tea that’s up my alley. In fact, just add some licorice, and you’ll have my worst nightmare! I don’t like mint, don’t usually care for lemongrass, and am iffy on chamomile, which are the three ingredients here.

Luckily, this tea is not as bad as I expected. I’m really not tasting lemongrass or chamomile, but they’re obviously tempering the peppermint to a level that I can handle. That said, there are many, many other teas I’d much prefer to drink rather than this one. This is the only tea that I’m a bit disappointed about from the Amoda box, because it’s so basic and simple (and I happen to hate the ingredients), but, I did sign up to get random teas, so that’s just the way it is!

Cavocorax

Too bad you don’t care for it! I think the ingredients are similar to DavidsTea Mother’s Little Helper so I shouldn’t be disappointed.

Let’s hope they don’t send us an unflavored pu’er. :p

I just saw Sil’s review of this and I realised that I forgot to do mine weeks ago! I recieved this as part of my Amoda tea box, which was a little disappointing because 2/3 teas were herbal. I’m sure that won’t happen again though.

Anyways, this one is pretty basic, and while I don’t mind the ingredients I find that I prefer DavidsTea’s Mother’s Little Helper more due to the added make-you-go-to-sleep-valerian-root on top of the lemongrass, mint and chamomile.

I made two cups of this, and then put the rest of my sample in with my DT tin.

Kittenna

Yeaaah, this one was a disappointment. So boring.

Cavocorax

Hopefully this month’s box is more exciting!

the first 3 boxes were pretty darn good!

OMGsrsly

Oh, right! Amoda. They will substitute teas if people have allergies. :) Once I find a job, a subscription will be mine!

Backlog:

This has an interesting balance of peppermint, lemongrass and chamomile. Soothing … but at the same time, invigorating! The combination of flavors is really refreshing. Fresh, sweet, crisp … enjoyable.

I’m not always excited about tisanes, but this one is not bad. I’d drink it again.

SIPDOWN! because my other half totally drank a cup of this with me haha Thanks to kittenna for a sample of this one. To me? this is just another average ordinaryl chamomile tea. it’s got some mint, some chammomile…nothing too exciting, nothing too bad. Just a kills my brew basket if i forget and use it lol