Wild Raspberry Pu-erh

Pu-erh White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

From The Whistling Kettle

This Pu-Erh is flavorful, mild and with an addition of silver needles, makes a great iced tea. Dr. Oz has recommended this tea as a way to help lose weight. Pu-Erh also help reduce cholesterol and great after a meal to help “cut the grease”. Pu-Erh has probiotic properties no other type of tea has.

Ingredients: Pu-erh, Silver Needle White Tea, Orange blossoms, cornflowers, raspberry bits and flavoring.

About The Whistling Kettle View company

A WONDERFUL pu-erh for beginners!! I love it and I would not say I am a “beginner” although I have so much more to explore in the world of pu-erh. I just am one who already loves pu-erh. This however is one that needs to be tried if you are timid about pu-erh.
The flavors are so well blended and the other ingredients do not take over the wonderful pu-erh notes yet the notes are probably only strong enough for a true pu-erh drinker to notice at first.
Fruity and delicious with notes of peat, oak moss, and so much more!
Oh and its creamy too!
Full review coming on http://sororiteasisters.com later this month.

I’ll have to try this one the next time I stop in there for afternoon tea!

Oh have a cup for me! I will be out soon lol

This is really unique. Reminds me a little of the chocolate and strawberry pu-erh from Lupicia.

That is one I still have yet to get – although there are many from Lupicia I want to get still :) I LOVE lupicia!

Wow! If the first time I tasted Pu-erh was at all like this tasting, I would not have ever come to the conclusion that I did not like Pu-erh. This is really very good. Yes, I taste the earthy pu-erh, but, when combined with the sweet-tart notes of raspberry and hints of floral notes and even just a touch of softness from the white tea, it just … works. The earthiness doesn’t taste off in any way. It all works together in such a harmonious way.

I’m really loving this tea. It’s very smooth and has a richness to it that reminds me a little bit of coffee, but without the bitterness. A really remarkable blend!

Ohhh sounds great – never heard of this company either!

Sounds like a great combination. I’ve got a strawberry pu-erh incoming from Nothing But Tea, which I have high hopes of now. Especially since I already know their orange flavoured one is great.

Thanks Liberteas

This had a FUNKY aroma when it was dry – like smoke, pu-erh, grit, raspberry, fuzz, and fiber!

Once infused it was more pleasant…a gentle-medium pu-erh with a graceful raspberry!

This is a remarkable flavored pu-erh! Fruity, Creamy, Mouth-watering, slightly mossy, rich, really quite amazing! WOW! This is Special!

Bought a sample size of this one, mostly for my sister who absolutely adores Pu-erh. I’m hit or miss when it comes to them, so I’m wondering how this one will go down. I do have one from Upton that I find particularly good, but it’s not flavored. When I think Pu-erh, I don’t think fruit, so I’m a little hesitant. It definately smells like Pu-erh (dirt, earth), but there is a sweet scent coming through as well. It’s not a bad scent, for sure.
Now for the taste. Interesting. So it’s definately got that typical Pu-erh taste, but I’m also picking up a few extra flavors. The raspberry is there, mixed in with the dirt/earth taste. It makes it a bit sweeter. I also taste the crispness/zest of the orange. The white tea also adds an interesting profile, adding a bit of lightness. It’s also got a bit of a creamy dimension, which is nice. It’s definately not a dense Pu-erh. I’d say it’s light to medium bodied brew. It’s pretty good. My sister is pretty into it, so all in all I’m counting this one as a win. Would (I imagine) be great for Pu-erh beginners or those who are wary of them.