Salted Caramel

Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by IllBeMother221B

1 Tasting Note View all

From The Whistling Kettle

A delicious black tea with a creamy caramel taste with a hint of salt. Amazing!

About The Whistling Kettle View company

1 Tasting Note

First off…this is the LAST name change I promise. I’m trying to sort out all my online “stuff” so to speak. Sure I could add it all to the galinthegreyhat blog, BUT it always worked better when I kept tea blogging/tweeting to one place and the personal blogging/tweeting in another. Now on to the tea!

For some reason this morning I was feeling like a two cup pot of tea was in order. Well, I was actually feeling a WHOLE pot was in order….but I didn’t check the kettle water level (oopsie). I mixed this tea with another tea from the same company called Nut Crunch Honeybush. I’ve had the Salted Caramel for a very LONG time. The reason being once it’s gone it’s GONE! TWK can’t get it anymore and I can’t find a good place to buy it. (HELP)

Anyway. It still smells amazing (yay). Like those yummy salted caramel truffles at Lindt! While the honeybush smells more like a pastry and on the sweet side. Thankfully after my water mishap this tea turned out perfect. A nice balance of caramel and pastry-ish goodness. Trick will be not to make more for quite a while…I have less than a half a bag left!

1tsp of each tea with boiling water steeped for 5 minutes.

Flavors: Caramel, Pastries, Sweet

IllBeMother221B

Also just let my second cup of this get cold….