Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From Three Thousand Leaves/Special Teas Etc

Rooibos, Red Raspberry Leaf, Rosehips, Hibiscus, Elderberry, Calendula, Natural Raspberry, Vanilla, and Blueberry flavor.

About Three Thousand Leaves/Special Teas Etc View company

This ‘brews up’ REALLY dark for a Rooibos!!!! It looks like a dark black tea…dark brown in color. I can primarily smell the Elderberries and Blueberry. It smells nice!

All of the ingredients together interrupt the stereotypical Rooibos flavor and for that I am grateful! I’m always looking for a really good flavored rooibos! Especially now that I am trying to have at least one each day!

All of the ingredients mesh well…nothing is too overpowering at all. These are really good flavors to put with rooibos and a very tasty cup!

TeaEqualsBliss

I typed the name of the tea as it was on the label – just so you don’t think it’s a typo :P

Rabs

Am I the only one who thought of the “Beneful” dog food brand? :(

TeaEqualsBliss

I admit…I did at first too! LOL

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me a sampling of this to try.

I tried to find this on the special-teas, etc website but couldn’t.

This is really tasty – even if it has a weird name (or name spelling). The berry flavor is plentiful here, and it is fruity and juicy enough to conceal the sometimes funky-tasting rooibos as well as the often-too-tart hibiscus. It is enjoyably tart and beautifully sweet.

I really like it.