Jasmine Tea / Thé du Jasmin

Green Tea
Jasmine
Flowers, Jasmine, Sweet
Bulk
Edit tea info Last updated by yfender

• “This tea should probably be considered a jasmine tea rather than a green tea. The scent (strong jasmine) is quite true to the flavor of the finished brew. The color is pale yellow. The way I brew...” Read full tasting note
    TremoloKeys 1 tasting notes
  • “Sweet floral taste, very good flavor for the price. It’s found at my favorite Asian Grorcery store. I always keep it in stock if I can. Also makes a very good iced tea.” Read full tasting note
    randallchase 24 tasting notes
  • “It is a common type of jasmin tea found in many stores. When it is steeped, Its jasmin parfum is stronger than the flavor of the green tea. I didn’t find it delicate. But if you are doing...” Read full tasting note
    yfender 5 tasting notes

From Tian Hu Shan

Product description not available yet.

About Tian Hu Shan View company

The way I brew it – 175 for a bit over a minute – it is very smooth and sweet, with only the tiniest hint of bitterness that tickles the tongue. The hot tea is excellent without any additives, so it’s a nice tea to drink throughout the day (assuming that the caffeine doesn’t bother you). It remains pleasant and floral as it cools and makes a great iced tea – maybe add a smidge of cane sugar.

This tea stands up pretty well to second steepings, but I do recommend adding another pinch of leaves at subsequent steepings. Then again, I recommend doing that for most teas.

If you want a nice jasmine tea for daily use or iced tea, but you don’t want to break the bank, I really don’t think this one can be beat.

Flavors: Flowers, Jasmine, Sweet

Flavors: Flowers

2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

It is a common type of jasmin tea found in many stores. When it is steeped, Its jasmin parfum is stronger than the flavor of the green tea. I didn’t find it delicate. But if you are doing iced tea, it is fine.