Fireberry

Fruit Herbal Blend
Fruit Punch, Fruity, Sour, Tangy
Edit tea info Last updated by Geoffrey Norman

• “Ughhhh sore throat alert! I dug this one out of my tea chest to help ward off impending sickness. This is pretty much the ONLY fruity rooibos I actually like. I steeped this perfectly tonight, too....” Read full tasting note
    teaqueen 296 tasting notes
  • “Backlog: This is a tasty tisane ... although I have to admit that I was a little surprised by it. By the name of it, I expected there to be some warming sort of ingredient in it like chili...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4315 tasting notes
  • “There are a lot of fruit medley-type blends out there. Many skimp on the berry and up the hibiscus quotient to disguise this fact. The result is usually something overly tart. Fireberry is as the...” Read full tasting note
    The Lazy Literatus 346 tasting notes
  • “*Backlog 14/67* From *Stephen Hockman*. No... This is tangy, berry-fruity, sour to me. It's a fruit tea that isn't sweet which almost always means I hate it. I don't like Rosehips, so I...” Read full tasting note
    Arshness 72 tasting notes

From Tiesta Tea

Dark, rich, and smooth. Who doesn’t want that? With a combination of all your favorite berries, this charmer will definitely leave you burning for more.

Ingredients: ( Herbal tea) rooibos tea, hibiscus, currants, rosehips, elderberries, cranberries

About Tiesta Tea View company

Ughhhh sore throat alert! I dug this one out of my tea chest to help ward off impending sickness. This is pretty much the ONLY fruity rooibos I actually like. I steeped this perfectly tonight, too. It tastes just like cranberry juice, without the ridiculous amounts of sugar. It steeps a beautiful deep red and it smells heavenly dry. A little bit goes a long way, and don’t exceed 2 minutes for steep time though, or it will be really really tart.

Backlog:

This is a tasty tisane … although I have to admit that I was a little surprised by it. By the name of it, I expected there to be some warming sort of ingredient in it like chili pepper or ginger … but no. It is smooth and sweet and not at all peppery or spicy.

There is a nice balance between tart and sweet here … not so tart that I puckered, but, enough tart to keep it from tasting too overwhelmingly sweet.

Enjoyable … makes a really great iced tea! Here’s my full-length review of it: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/03/23/fireberry-tisane-from-tiesta-tea/

There are a lot of fruit medley-type blends out there. Many skimp on the berry and up the hibiscus quotient to disguise this fact. The result is usually something overly tart. Fireberry is as the name implies – berry juice that’s been lit on fire. Quite refreshing, sweetens well, and probably ices well, too. Light years ahead of Tiesta’s other fruit tisane, Granny’s Garden.

Full Review: http://www.teaviews.com/2011/04/17/review-tiesta-tea-fireberry-3/

Backlog 14/67

From Stephen Hockman.

No… This is tangy, berry-fruity, sour to me. It’s a fruit tea that isn’t sweet which almost always means I hate it. I don’t like Rosehips, so I expected this to be a no. The Rosehips are what really kill it. I think it smells amazing, but that sour tang just ruins it for me.

I tried it warm. Tried it sweet. Tried it iced. It’s not for me.
I do love how it smells tho. I wonder how it’d be without the Rosehips. As always, Rosehips is my arch nemesis!

Flavors: Fruit Punch, Fruity, Sour, Tangy

Cameron B.

Down with the rose hips! >:(

Arshness

Commander Foxtrot will prevail over the Evil Dr Rosehips.

Kind of like cranberry juice without the sugar added. Good for someone who likes fruit or herbal teas.

My favorite iced tea. I don’t make any iced tea other than Fireberry now. Very flavorful.