Fireberry

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Geoffrey Norman

• “Ughhhh sore throat alert! I dug this one out of my tea chest to help ward off impending sickness. This is pretty much the ONLY fruity rooibos I actually like. I steeped this perfectly tonight, too....” Read full tasting note
    teaqueen 242 tasting notes
  • “Backlog: This is a tasty tisane ... although I have to admit that I was a little surprised by it. By the name of it, I expected there to be some warming sort of ingredient in it like chili...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4227 tasting notes
  • “There are a lot of fruit medley-type blends out there. Many skimp on the berry and up the hibiscus quotient to disguise this fact. The result is usually something overly tart. Fireberry is as the...” Read full tasting note
    The Lazy Literatus 344 tasting notes
  • “Know what this tea is good for? mixing into other druity teas for a nice berry/elderberry note. It stands up okay by itself, but I really like to mix it 1:3 with Tiesta's Passion Berry Jolt or...” Read full tasting note
    vertexoflife 6 tasting notes

From Tiesta Tea

Dark, rich, and smooth. Who doesn’t want that? With a combination of all your favorite berries, this charmer will definitely leave you burning for more.

Ingredients: ( Herbal tea) rooibos tea, hibiscus, currants, rosehips, elderberries, cranberries

About Tiesta Tea View company

Ughhhh sore throat alert! I dug this one out of my tea chest to help ward off impending sickness. This is pretty much the ONLY fruity rooibos I actually like. I steeped this perfectly tonight, too. It tastes just like cranberry juice, without the ridiculous amounts of sugar. It steeps a beautiful deep red and it smells heavenly dry. A little bit goes a long way, and don’t exceed 2 minutes for steep time though, or it will be really really tart.

Backlog:

This is a tasty tisane … although I have to admit that I was a little surprised by it. By the name of it, I expected there to be some warming sort of ingredient in it like chili pepper or ginger … but no. It is smooth and sweet and not at all peppery or spicy.

There is a nice balance between tart and sweet here … not so tart that I puckered, but, enough tart to keep it from tasting too overwhelmingly sweet.

Enjoyable … makes a really great iced tea! Here’s my full-length review of it: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/03/23/fireberry-tisane-from-tiesta-tea/

There are a lot of fruit medley-type blends out there. Many skimp on the berry and up the hibiscus quotient to disguise this fact. The result is usually something overly tart. Fireberry is as the name implies – berry juice that’s been lit on fire. Quite refreshing, sweetens well, and probably ices well, too. Light years ahead of Tiesta’s other fruit tisane, Granny’s Garden.

Full Review: http://www.teaviews.com/2011/04/17/review-tiesta-tea-fireberry-3/

Know what this tea is good for? mixing into other druity teas for a nice berry/elderberry note. It stands up okay by itself, but I really like to mix it 1:3 with Tiesta’s Passion Berry Jolt or Teavana’s Topical Mate.

My favorite iced tea. I don’t make any iced tea other than Fireberry now. Very flavorful.