Minty Winter Wonderland

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Sil

From Tiesta Tea

White chocolate and peppermint unite to give this rooibos a flashback from a white winter wonderland. Who can resist this brightly refreshing blend?

Caffeine Free
Steep in boiling water 5-7 minutes

About Tiesta Tea View company

I got this sample courtesy of Moraiwe. Thanks!

It smells minty and creamy, but I’m really perplexed by the taste. It is minty, but there is something else and I’m not sure how I feel about it. One second i think I might like it and then the next I view it suspiciously. It almost tastes like there is dairy in there. I’m going to have to read the ingredients and see if I can figure out what I’m tasting.

moraiwe

It’s supposed to be white chocolate if I recall :)

Thanks Azzrian
This was right up my alley! Sweet but minty! Soothing and refreshing! YUM!
Creamy! Memorable!

1978 tasting notes

Thank you Kat_Maria for sharing this with me. I am really enjoying the cup. It tastes like White Chocolate Frost but without the oiliness so I am very, VERY happy.

Kat_Maria

I’m glad you like it! It was kind of a last minute addition. I knew I would probably never finish it myself, because the mint in it did not excite me at all.

They say it’s spring as of 12:07 EST today. I’m going by what outside says and it says cold. So I’m by the fireplace with a cup of this and it’s delicious. Many thanks to Dexter3657 for this one. I’ve avoided it because it’s rooibos and also because although I’ve been drinking a pot of tea each night, we’ve been drinking chocolate teas. My partner has gotten into the habit of nightly tea — a lovely habit, don’t you agree? — but she is not adventurous when it comes to her nightly tea. She wants comfort, not surprises, so I never ever make new-to-me tea at night. Kinda like when company is coming for dinner: you make your tried and and true recipes, you don’t subject your guests to something that you just came up with that might be, but most often isn’t, fabulous :)

But she’s not home right now and something about the white chocolate was calling my name. I love this tea. It is quite minty but with some raw sugar and vanilla creamer it is yumm-o! Rooibos only a little at the back and only if you’ve had rooibos before and you know what to look for. Maybe rooibos will come out more later on as it cools but I’m likely not going to see it for this ain’t gonna be cooling!

PS. You all will think i’m NUTS but I can feel the mint in my right ear. (probably from the throat… you know, ENT and all). Dude. I’m nuts

Boiling 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
TheTeaFairy

Spring is a prank this year…and yes, it is confirmed, you are nuts :-)

Dexter

Yay, glad you like that one!!!!
MissB taught me a rooibos trick that may help you. Most companies say something like boiling for 5 minutes for flavored rooibos. If you use 90C for 3 minutes, you get less of the rooibos “taste” that so many of you dislike. If you have any rooibos kicking around that you are avoiding I would give it a try. :))
(Just a little nuts but we love you anyway….)

Nxtdoor

At least I didn’t say anyone’s aura is brown or some such thing. :)

TheTeaFairy

Haha! Well, well I sure don’t wish a brown aura on anyone!!!
I actually envy you, I love mint so much, wish I could “feel” it in both ears ;-)

This was fairly unimpressive. I was hoping that the white chocolate would set this tea apart from other mint chocolate rooibos teas, but it fell short. I couldn’t see or taste any white chocolate, so it was basically just a mint rooibos. No thanks!

I absolutely love this tea. I found it at a craft fair and just love it.