Ginger Sweet Peach

Herbal Tea
Ginger, Hibiscus, Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by bluebelle

• “Backlog: A very nice aroma to the brewed cup. Sweet, juicy peaches! It reminded me of the scent of the warm peach sauce that my gramma would make for waffles! YUM! The spices were not...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4633 tasting notes
  • “Switching to tisanes so I'll sleep well tonight. This one has a definite peach flavour, though I wonder if I would have been able to identify it if I hadn't known what I was trying to taste. :) I...” Read full tasting note
    smallstar42 82 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown! This has hibiscus and rosehip in it, so I was a little wary, but the description sounded so good I had to try it. It brews up the dark reddish-pink I've come to dread, but it actually...” Read full tasting note
    bluebelle 484 tasting notes

From Tiesta Tea

Function: Relaxer
Tea Type: Herbal Tea
Caffeine: None
Ingredients: apple pieces, hibiscus blossoms, rose hip peels, ginger pieces, peppercorns, honeydew melon cubes, rose blossoms, orange blossoms

Take a break from the day and let yourself relax in the golden world of this delicious fruit blend. Smooth ginger and spicy peppercorns unite with soft peaches and mouth-watering honeydew to form a sweet and spicy flavor that just don’t stop.

About Tiesta Tea View company

Backlog:

The spices were not as obvious in the aroma but they’re definitely there in the flavor. But I like that it’s not an overpowering presence in the cup.

Let this tea cool slightly after you’ve brewed it … it takes a few minutes (give it three to five minutes before you start sipping) to get the flavors to pop. A nice, well-defined note of peach, a hint of melon, and a nice set of spices to this cup. Very enjoyable tisane.

Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/03/02/ginger-sweet-peach-herbal-tisane-from-tiesta-tea/

Switching to tisanes so I’ll sleep well tonight.
This one has a definite peach flavour, though I wonder if I would have been able to identify it if I hadn’t known what I was trying to taste. :) I found the hibiscus pretty strong in this cup – not enough to make it unpleasant but definitely tart. Not recommended for people who hate hibiscus! The ginger and peppercorns give it a fairly subtle warming character. It’s nice, I like it. I’m definitely finding it relaxing, or maybe I’m just tired. :)
I did notice that since I was only making one cup, and the dried fruits/blossoms/etc are pretty chunky, it would be pretty easy to get, say, an extra hibiscus blossom or two. I wonder if it’s a bit hard to get the right ratio of ingredients this way. I might try it in a teapot next time.

Flavors: Ginger, Hibiscus, Peach

It brews up the dark reddish-pink I’ve come to dread, but it actually smells more like ginger than anything else. Sadly, the taste is hibiscus. After one sip of it hot I iced the cup and it’s much better this way. There’s a strong ginger flavor (but not too much), although I’m getting mostly hibiscus other than that. There’s some peach but not nearly enough to call it as such, in my opinion. It’s not bad but I’m really not a hibiscus fan so this won’t be a restock.