Lean Green Machine

Green Tea
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat

• “I wish I had realized there was bergamot in this when I bought it... I am not a big fan of bergamot, I do drink it occasionally when I'm in the mood but prefer a subtle dose. There is a lot going...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2542 tasting notes
  • “I swear I smelled bergamot in the dry tea. I couldn't taste it at all and it's nor listed in the ingredients. I didn't enjoy it much but I only had it warm. I'll try it again cold brewed and see...” Read full tasting note
    carol who 367 tasting notes

From TiestaTea

Lean Green Machine
This blend of green teas is specifically formulated to make a great iced green tea! This tea will keep you lean as a machine for years to come!

About TiestaTea View company

I wish I had realized there was bergamot in this when I bought it… I am not a big fan of bergamot, I do drink it occasionally when I’m in the mood but prefer a subtle dose.

There is a lot going on in this blend already with fruitiness, it has lemon peel and lemongrass which I both like. But the bergamot overwhelms this and makes it more bitter and drying in my opinion… and soapy. I tried adding a teaspoon of coconut sugar but that didn’t really improve things. I think this is going in my pile of stuff to give away or compost. Wah… Yuk. This is undrinkable in my opinion.

The blerg strikes again!

TeaBrat

For real… I don’t get the appeal!

I swear I smelled bergamot in the dry tea. I couldn’t taste it at all and it’s nor listed in the ingredients. I didn’t enjoy it much but I only had it warm. I’ll try it again cold brewed and see what i get. I’m not going to rate this now.

2 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML
Suziqzer

Interested to see what your rating is hot steeped. My local grocery is carrying this and a couple other Tiesta loose blends :) So glad to finally have a couple to buy locally.

I like their Nutty Almond Cream and Hubby likes the Fruity Pebbles.

carol who

I like the Nutty Almond Cream and Fruity Pebbles so I was all set to like the Lean Green Machine. I’ll try it a couple times and see what turns out like. And it is great to get get a quality loose leaf at the grocery store. :)

TeaBrat

There is bergamot in this!