Lean Green Machine

Low
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat
17 oz / 500 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I swear I smelled bergamot in the dry tea. I couldn't taste it at all and it's nor listed in the ingredients. I didn't enjoy it much but I only had it warm. I'll try it again cold brewed and see...” Read full tasting note
    carol who 304 tasting notes

From TiestaTea

Lean Green Machine
This blend of green teas is specifically formulated to make a great iced green tea! This tea will keep you lean as a machine for years to come!

About TiestaTea View company

1 Tasting Note

I swear I smelled bergamot in the dry tea. I couldn’t taste it at all and it’s nor listed in the ingredients. I didn’t enjoy it much but I only had it warm. I’ll try it again cold brewed and see what i get. I’m not going to rate this now.

2 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML
Suziqzer

Interested to see what your rating is hot steeped. My local grocery is carrying this and a couple other Tiesta loose blends :) So glad to finally have a couple to buy locally.

I like their Nutty Almond Cream and Hubby likes the Fruity Pebbles.

carol who

I like the Nutty Almond Cream and Fruity Pebbles so I was all set to like the Lean Green Machine. I’ll try it a couple times and see what turns out like. And it is great to get get a quality loose leaf at the grocery store. :)

TeaBrat

There is bergamot in this!