Apple Cinnamon

Fruit Tea
Apple, Cinnamon
Edit tea info Last updated by aisling of tea

• “Had this at Tim Hortons today and actually went and took home a box! For $3.50, it seemed like a bit of a steal. I can't believe how much I like this tea - it tastes like a spicy apple cider....” Read full tasting note
    Kinsa 96 tasting notes
  • “Totally passable bagged tea. Actually for an apple tea it is pretty darn good. I am alway on the lookout for a good apple tea but it is an endless quest. There is a taste of dust from the cinnamon...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 698 tasting notes
  • “Yeah, I don't care. I'm just going to say it: I have been loving this stuff lately. It's delicious. It's probably the most satisfying apple and/or cinnamon tea I've had. I'm even going to admit...” Read full tasting note
    nomadinjeopardy 658 tasting notes
  • “Okay, so I had a chance to try this again. And it's bad. I didn't make the same mistake as last time...I steeped it awhile, though I'm not entirely certain how long. While I ate a couple of...” Read full tasting note
    Daniel_Scott 107 tasting notes

From Tim Hortons

Product description not available yet.

About Tim Hortons View company

Had this at Tim Hortons today and actually went and took home a box! For $3.50, it seemed like a bit of a steal. I can’t believe how much I like this tea – it tastes like a spicy apple cider. Perfect for when I’m in an appley sort of mood.

I just…I don’t even know what to say, actually. I’m surprised! Thought this would be risky.

Cavocorax

You never know! Some bagged teas are quite good!

keychange

Oh yeah, definitely keep an open mind. You never know when you’ll fall in love with the most unexpected of teas.

Yvonne

Oh, I don’t have any bias against bagged teas – there are some out there I quite like! Just didn’t think it would be anything from Tim Hortons, much less anything herbal!

Cavocorax

Haha. Fair enough! I really like their steeped tea, even though it’s mostly just sugar/milk. :P

Totally passable bagged tea. Actually for an apple tea it is pretty darn good. I am alway on the lookout for a good apple tea but it is an endless quest. There is a taste of dust from the cinnamon and I get some paper feel from the bag but it is better than many. It puts me in mind if their apple cider but with a but more spice and way less sugar. Still looking forward to going home to my real tea but this stuff will see me through.

Yeah, I don’t care. I’m just going to say it: I have been loving this stuff lately. It’s delicious. It’s probably the most satisfying apple and/or cinnamon tea I’ve had.

I’m even going to admit that I get milk in it because the first time around I thought it was black tea. It was tasty and comforting so I repeated it. I get it on the way into work and it sits steeping until I get settled in and the phones die down and I finally have time to drink it, and it’s lovely. Also really fragrant! People have been asking me what it is.

No shame here.

Tina S.

No shame here either, it was one of the first teas I ever drank and I still love it!

De

Own it, girlfriend! . . . okay, no idea where that came from.

Okay, so I had a chance to try this again. And it’s bad.

I didn’t make the same mistake as last time…I steeped it awhile, though I’m not entirely certain how long. While I ate a couple of tacos, to give you an indication. And it smells absolutely wonderful – very cider-y – but the taste is just hopeless. I keep bringing it to my mouth expecting something very close to cider, but it just tastes muffled, like cider is being mugged of flavour, and the perp is holding his hand over cider’s mouth to smother the screams.

Okay, I guess I was expecting too much. It’s not actually apple cider, it’s a bagged tea meant to sort of taste like cider. Maybe it’s not that bad, for what it is.

But just in general, as a tea, it sucks. After a day off “chain-drinking” decent tea, this is just annoying me more than it should.

175 °F / 79 °C 8 min or more

For what it is, I definitely do like it. If this is all I had to drink, or the only option I had from a Tim Horton’s, I would go for this. It’s pretty tasty, and like most herbal infusions, it’s best to let it steep for a while for best taste and health benefits.

It’s not a fantastic cup, but it’s good. And given the quality of the other teas sold by the company, this one is quite nice.

Boiling 8 min or more

Spent the evening with my inlaws in the land of red rose orange pekoe and Tim Hortons’ tea gift packs. Kinda felt like I was cheating on DavidsTea! With a cheap imitation >.>

But for all that, it wasn’t terrible. Not nearly as good as DavidsTea’s Baked Apple, though!

Not a bad tea if you’re craving something apple-cinnamon-y. Tastes a lot better than the apple cider sachets I bought at the grocery store, and gives me way more control over the sweetness – perfect to enjoy with a Timmy’s doughnut.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon

We’re sitting in evolution now and Mike picked me up an Apple Cinnamon tea from Tim’s. You know, to survive the class still sane. I love evolution, don’t get me wrong, but this prof is a bit dry. Even with a British accent.

Sometimes I don’t feel like the adult I am when I’m sitting here in class typing up tea notes while Mike watches over my shoulder and we attempt to stifle laughter before the prof notices.

This is a decent tea. It was one of the teas I used to drink when Tim’s was my favourite. The apple here is really nice, and of course apple and cinnamon go great together. This is actually a decent herbal option.

It’s entirely cinnamony and appley. It lives up to its name. I… don’t have anything more to say than that.

Need to post ingredients on this tea. My daughter had an allergic reaction to this tea. No other sources for the ingredients online! Contains multiple compounds that could be dangerous. Even Tim Hortons does not reveal the ingredients