English Breakfast

Edit tea info Last updated by Daniel Scott

From Tim Hortons

Product description not available yet.

About Tim Hortons View company

Dogs woke me at 3 and I couldn’t get back to sleep after roaming around the house n taking my time getting ready for work I’m now typing this from Tim hortons drinking this tea. This is also the first time I have ever used my iPhone browser to type tea notes in steepster so sorry if this is full if typos and doesn’t make sense. See previous notes

Serviceable bagged dust. Heh, what can I say really. It is strong enough to get the job done if you’re looking for a boost, but personally I won’t go out of my way to drink it for sheer pleasure. I think it’s a combination of Assam and Ceylon, the latter dominating. It’s fine, just not my cup of tea.

This was my first tea other than my mom’s no frills orange pekoe that I had. I loved it. About 20 years later I married an Englishman. Funny how that works.

Certainly not a bad bag. It has a bit of an orangey note to it, which I find amusing saying how often I have to try and convince people that no, there is no orange in orange pekoe. (This is English Breakfast, I realize, but nonetheless, both are straight teas. My point stands.)

Now I just wish that I had a nice pastry (or a few timbits) to go with it, but sadly, as I am having this at home, no such luck. Maybe next time….