Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Tim Hortons

Our soothing, refreshing and delicious herbal teas are made from various selections of the finest herbs, flowers and spices. Enjoy the cool and refreshing flavour of mint in Tim Hortons Peppermint Tea – natural and caffeine free. Available in boxes of 20 sachets.

About Tim Hortons View company

I like it! I’m a peppermint tea guy anyway and when I’m not at home and on the go and want to grab a quick tea, I’ll often go through the drive-through and pick up a medium. Sipping away on it makes me feel calm and soothed. I’m no pro in how a high quality peppermint tea is supposed to taste as opposed to a lower quality one but I like this one just fine!

Flavors: Peppermint

I used to work at Tim’s. I wasn’t a fan of some of their teas but I actually really liked this one. With a sugar or two it tastes like mint candy. Probably the best bagged mint tea I’ve had… I’m sure there’s a fancy loose leaf one out there that’s better though!

I have a feeling my mom could say more about this tea than I can — mint of pretty much any form is her favourite when it comes to tea. That said, it seems pleasantly minty. Nothing special, but then it doesn’t profess to be anything more than mint.

Cooling, calming, and simple. Probably would pair wonderfully with something chocolatey. Not bad at all.